Family Practice (814)447-5556
- Preventative Health – Annual Exams, Drivers Physicals, CDL Physicals, Bus Physicals, School & Sports Physicals, Employment Physicals
- Minor Laceration Repairs
- Care for Chronic Conditions: Obesity, hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, asthma, and allergies
- Infant & Child Care: Newborn care, well child visits, immunizations
- Blood Testing: Screening for diabetes, high cholesterol, kidney, thyroid or prostate disease
FCMC Lab Draw Services (814)447-0033
- Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Closed on holidays
Family Dentistry (814)447-3159 - CLOSED
- Effective April 30, 2021, the Dental Clinic at Southern Huntingdon Medical Center closed. In order to transfer your records, a release of information form must be completed. Please call the dental office at (814) 447-3159 for assistance with record transfer.
Below is a list of dental providers currently taking new patients:
Dr. Rachel Kendall McConnellsburg, PA (717) 485-3817
Dr. Melvin Barber Mount Union, PA (814)-542-4461
Huntingdon Dental Care Huntingdon, PA (814) 643-4746
Aspen Dental Chambersburg, PA (717) 414-5128